Jenny Kile has recently posted “Six Questions More with Forrest Fenn” at her website www.mysteriouswritings.com. Forrest seems to be sprinkling hints and clues in his recent interviews and there may be some here. Of particular interest is the mention of “a word that is key”. I encourge you to check out Jenny’s site.
Here are some final comments from Forrest from Jenny’s post:
- It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence.
- Autobiographers always lean toward the subject.
- It is important that I drink a martini at least once a year so I can continue to remember why I don’t like them.
- All that I could remember was that I was not supposed to forget something.
- He was so busy talking he didn’t hear what I was saying.